- We process all orders from London, UK, and ship on Tuesdays, excluding holidays.
- We will send you a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number once the order has been dispatched.
- Our products are always shipped with prepaid postage and charged on the invoice.
- All orders are delivered using UPS Carbon Neutral service, and we offer standard and express delivery options. Shipping costs differ depending on the country of destination and the delivery option selected. Shipping costs are automatically calculated and are reflected in the check-out process.
- You will find indicative delivery times for each delivery option upon check-out.
- We rely on a third party for the shipping of our products, and once a parcel is with the carrier, many factors outside our control can cause delays, damages or a lost package. We are therefore not liable for lost, delayed, stolen or damaged packages once marked as shipped. Please contact your local UPS branch to remedy the situation. In these instances, we do not freely replace or refund the items, but we will do our best to assist you in sorting out the situation with the carrier. This can in some instances take a few days to a few weeks.
- For orders outside of the European Union, you might be charged a customs duty depending on the country in which you reside. Suel Store Limited does not pay this duty, and it will be your responsibility to pay the necessary charges for local authorities to release the goods. Please note that goods might be held at customs, affecting the delivery time.
- Availability of products cannot be guaranteed. If you have ordered an item that is not available, we will notify you via email.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any question.
Returns & Refunds
- You can return items purchased within 14 from receipt of the goods. If the item(s) returned meets our return terms, we will reimburse the sum debited from your credit or debit card corresponding to the returned product(s) as soon as the goods are received and reviewed. The reimbursement will exclude the initial shipping cost.
- Please allow up to 7-10 working days from receipt of your return to receive the refund. We will send you a returns confirmation email to indicate that a refund will be issued. Please retain your returns confirmation email until you have received the refund. We will also inform you once the refund has been issued. Card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on the processing time. Please note that this may vary between card issuers. We recommend keeping your refund issue confirmation until you have received the funds.
- We only accept products returned in their original condition, that have not been used, worn, washed or altered in any way. Returned items must keep all original tags, packaging and accessories, and need to be accompanied by the original sales receipt and the filled return form sent to you with the original package. We hold the right to deny returns if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
- We will not accept product returns which are incomplete, damaged, modified or if we can reasonably believe that the product(s) has been used. Such products will be returned at your cost.
- Items on sale, ceramics and jewellery products cannot be returned.
- If you want to exchange the returned product for a different size, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For orders within the EU, please organise return shipment using your preferred local courier. Please note you will be fully responsible for payment of all return shipping costs.
- For international orders (outside of the EU),please email us on email@example.com and we will create a return shipping label and deduct the cost from the amount to be refunded. If you organise your own return shipment, you will be responsible for any taxes and duties incurred.
- When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting or the relevant couriers airway bills and documentation and you are advised to arrange your own insurance. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- We will cover the return costs for faulty items or items that are damaged in transit to you in which case you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with photographic evidence. In the case of damage incurred during shipment, we must be notified within 48 hours of delivery in order to process the return.
- Items should be returned to: Suel Store, 11 Abbotsbury Close, London W14 8EG